Sunday, October 25, 2009

India & Postcards


I don't know what the competition is, but India is winning at something. This has been really freakin' amazing. I'm excited to write more about it. Here's a preview of what's to come:

-Exploring/rickshaws/finding places by only knowing one letter/amazing people
-Welcome reception/sari/henna
-100th Voyage celebration/newpaper pictures/tv news interview/ spontaneously dancing Cupid Shuffle on stage in front of hundreds of the most important Indians in the area/amazing dance performances
-Meeting child laborers/playing with child laborers - ball chaos!/making (*cough* TRYING to make *cough*) a pot/ more new paper pictures & another interview/silk factory
-Dinner with local

I love being blonde.

Two quick notes about postcards:
1) I didn't have the chance to buy postage in Mauritius, so I'll be sending THOSE post cards from here
2) Because yet another port mail delivery day has come and gone leaving me empty handed and writing and sending lots of post cards takes a LOT of time and money, I'm instating a new guideline for myself: If a) I haven't heard from you, and b) you're not family, I'm probably going to stop sending post cards. I hope there aren't any hard feelings.

My e-mail and snail mail addresses are below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment