Thursday, May 31, 2012

Marathon To Perfection

Hmm. . . my blog site is in German. That's weird.
Just wanted to let everyone know I made it safely! It was a bit of a marathon, but worth it. Here was my route:

Car from Stuart's house to the Oakland airport
Plane from Oakland to Seattle
Mini train thing within Seattle airport
Plane from Seattle to London
Plane from London to Zurich airport
Train from Zurich airport to Zurich city
Different train from Zurich city to Bellizona
Small BART-ish (but much cleaner) train from Bellizona to Locarno
Fart Trains that go to Verscio were closed
Bus from Locardo to Ponte Brolla
Used bus driver's phone to call David
Started walking towards Verscio from Ponte Brolla
David met me part way
Walked through a couple towns to get to Verscio
Slept soundly

Woke up in the most perfect little town.



Also, David says hi.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lila! Are you going to Ireland? If so, let me know. We (you) have lots of relatives there who would love to see you! Blake just got back from there. xox Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Wendy! I would LOVE to go to Ireland. That would be really fun to go visit some family over there! I'm not sure about when, but I could definitely see that happening!

      Delete
  2. super crazy how quick you can just up and leave and be somewhere else! And I'm still in school! Whoot. That picture is beautiful btw.

    ReplyDelete