Saturday, June 30, 2012

Paris Belongs in the EAST BAY

This just in: Paris belongs in the East Bay! I know, it surprised me too!! But it's true. It's awesome. I've been here for maybe a half hour, and I already feel right at home.

First I saw this:


Hella Mariage! For when you're getting Hella Married. East Bay! (I really wish you could hear the voice I"m doing when I say "East Bay!" Picture a large, gangster football player. With grills. And a neck tattoo. Yep, that's the voice I'm doing. 

THEN, I found THIS in my hostel:


I feel so at home!!!!!!!! (Do you see it? Do you see why I got excited?).

Okay, well, I'm going to game plan a little. See what's closed when, etc. 

In the meantime, enjoy this video of me trying to speak French. Okay, it's Joey trying to speak French, but I promise it's pretty much the exact same thing:



No comments:

Post a Comment