Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Freakin´ Love Chile

(Here are some pictures from the trip to the North, which, I realized, I never talked about. Sorry about that. Summary: it was awesome.)












The only part of Chile I´m NOT loving are the sucky keyboards. But besides that, it´s AMAZING.

Here are some things you should know about Chile:
-People are friendly once you`re introduced, but before that. . . they`re not. It`s not that they are NOT friendly, they just won`t smile if you smile or say hello if you say hello
-Everyone smokes. Everyone.
-You greet people with a kiss on the cheek.
-Bread.

I had a lot more that I wanted to write, but I´m forgetting it know. Know that I´m having fun and I´ve made lots of new friends and I love the people here and I`m so incredibly happy.

But I hate these key boards.

I`ll put an address up soon! Bye! XOXOXO


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like parts of europe. How's the weather? How far from the ocean are you? What's the public transportation like?

    ReplyDelete