Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Strange Day


Can I tell you briefly about my day?
Okay, cool. Thanks.

So this morning I woke up and there was a delicious breakfast of bread and fruit waiting for me (I love this hostal).

Then I started talking with the boys from England. They were planning on going to the beach and asked if I wanted to join. I said yes. We were going to try to find a place to go surfing, which sounded like fun. Especially since they were at about the same skill level as me, and that's rare to find.

Anyways, we walked for a long time looking for a place to surf with the intention of going back to the hostal, grabbing gear, and returning. But nothing turned up. So instead we decided to go visit the church that was designed by the same guy as did the Eifel tower. It was unimpressive.

BUT there were hoards of people doing ZUMBA in the plaza, so we joined them for a bit. Well, Adam and I did. Aaron hung behind, and when we returned to him, he was surrounded by a fan club of 12 year old girls.

We kept walking, found a fish market and looked around (Adam likes fish markets), bought an octopus, and started going home.

BUT on the way home, we got abducted by school children and brought to their school. We were celeberties. They took pictures, gave us gifts, asked for our autographs/e-mails/facebooks, and asked if we knew Justin Bieber.

We said that Adam was friends with him.

When they finally let us go, we came home to our hostal, got in bathing suits, grabbed a board and headed to the beach.

Messed around on the beach a bit, came home, showered, went to the market for veggies, cooked and ate the octopus, and tried to go to salsa. It wasn't opened.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment