Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh Canada. . .

The highlights of my Canada experience can be easily summed up in three words: Scally, Sean, and Sara. Scally and I first crossed paths when I was wandering around Halifax. We did the typical pass-a-stranger-and-smile thing. Plus I was super stoked to be in Halifax, so I was smiling anyways. Later I was following the sound of bagpipes (weird, but true) and we crossed paths again. This time we stopped and talked, and I ended up hanging out with him and his friends for the remainder of the day and into the night. The following day held a similar pattern. Scally, Sean, and Sara are the type of people you feel instantly at ease with. Genuine, kind, thoughtful, hilarious, smart, talented people. They’re truly amazing and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to spend time with them. Basically, it was a really, really wonderful two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment