Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank you!

I just wanted to shoot up a quick post to say

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for my birthday wishes/cards/packages/postcards!!!!

I got home from a long, hard day of traveling and was blown away by the thoughtfulness awaiting me. Thanks again. So much.

I really wasn't expecting that. Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

I love you all. Thanks again!!

LOVE YOU! THANK YOU! ARREGATO!!! (Totally not how you spell it, but that's "thank you" in Japanese)

DOMO ARREGATO!!! (thank you very much). . . like the Mr. Roboto song. =-)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday my love! Sorry I can't think ahead enough to send something for you to sea, but I have been thinking ahead enough to make sure I remembered to write you today! I love you and yesterday I was thinking and dreaming about giving you a hug. Love you bunches!

    Court

    I will do a flying squirrel for you today in your honor.

    ReplyDelete