Monday, June 13, 2011

I’m On a . . . Plane

So here we go, onto the next adventure. It’s kind of fun having a compact little computer. I haven’t had this experience before. I’m sorry if you get overloaded with blogs because of it. I’ll try to keep myself under control.

Anyways, I’m currently on the plane heading into Costa Rica. Probably about 40 more minutes, and we’re there! Yay! It’s so weird that it was only 13 hours ago I was waking up at home. Well, 14 hours by my clock now, but there’s the time difference.
I met Manae. She’s a girl from Japan who is doing the same program as me. She left Japan at 5:00pm on Sunday and landed in Huston at 3:00pm on Sunday. Good luck wrapping your mind around THAT one.

It’s weird, because I feel like so much has happened and like so much time has gone by, but it’s been largely uneventful. Airport. Plane. Airport. Plane. Guess what comes next. . . AIRPORT. But we’re not quite that far yet.

I don’t know what this adventure will look like, but I’m excited for it. I also forgot toothpaste. Oh well. I remembered my passport, and that’s what matters.
When packing for a trip, I really only need to make sure I have two things: passport & credit card. All the rest is gravy.
Let the adventures begin!

(that was written yesterday. Since then, I have met awesome people, climbed a mountain, and missed my tele-bears).

No comments:

Post a Comment