Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Chapter

I was going to title this "end of chapter one," but that seemed dumb because I'm really on chapter 4,234,536,234,456,748 or something. And who am I to say when one chapter ends and the next begins?

BUT what I can say is that as far as this trip is concerned, one chapter ended today and another starts tomorrow.

I feel like it's a pretty good transition. I ended this chapter by going bungee jumping off a bridge this afternoon, and just now e-mailing off one of the hardest assignments I've ever had. DONE!

Tomorrow I pack up everything I own (okay, everything I own down here) into a little backpack and get on a bus that's bringing to me a city that I forget the name of to do something that I can only hope I'll get more information about once I'm there. Because right now I don't know what's going on.

But what I DO know is that right now someone on my street is playing music, some dogs somewhere are singing along, and I'm exhausted.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment