Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Ireland Video!!




Thank you SO much Harris family for letting us stay with you! You're always invited to California.

The dancer at the end (and in the middle) is five time world champ David Geaney, so that's crazy/awesome. But you've already heard me rave about that in my Dingle post. :-) But truly - such a cool thing to see for someone who grew up rewatching Riverdancing. :-) I was glad for the opportunity to stick a bunch of it at the end of the video. :-)

The music is Ed Sheeran's Galway Girl. I think I forgot to mention in the posts - but we accidentally followed his tour schedule for a lot of our trip. We were often in the same town he was performing in either on that night or the night before or after. So it felt appropriate to use his song. Plus at the same Dingle pup that David Geaney performed, someone sang the original Galway Girl, and it was hilarious. So all signs pointed to using this song. :-)

SUCH an amazing trip. Ireland will be a lifelong project. I can't wait to go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment