Sunday, July 15, 2012

Secretly Crazy


I feel like blogging into a word document is like a secret way of talking to myself. I guess some might compare it to journaling, but I consider journaling thinking on paper. It's not really meant to be received. Talking and blogging are both meant to be received. But when I blog into a word document, it's not. I'm talking to myself.

Yet, alas, here I am. In the mall under the Zurich train station, sitting on my backpack, blogging to myself. Talking to myself. Se la vie. (Probably spelled incorrectly, but let's let that one slide).

When I pulled my computer out of my backpack, I thought, "wow, it feels like my backpack has gotten smaller. Did that really happen just from ditching two books at David's house." Then I realized it came from ditching the two books and my towel and my bathing suit at David's house. So, that's a bummer. At least I'm headed north.

And it'll free up space to buy new shoes.

I don't really have any exciting news for you all. I'm headed to Amsterdam on an overnight train and will be there tomorrow morning.

. . . now I'm wondering what else I forgot. But I have my train pass, passport, and credit card. So I guess everything else is replaceable. Bothersome, but replaceable. So I shouldn't worry about it.

Anyways, I think I just wanted to say hi.

And I just realized I have internet!

Woot! Now typing directly into the blog like a non-crazy person. FTW!

. . . and now I'm out of things to say.

Oh! Alison (met her through David) and I made a song/dance to welcome David home one day. I can't upload it now, because it'll take too much time and my internet is limited. But it definitely gives you something to look forward to!

I would write more, but I think it's about time for me to go find my train. Plus all my thoughts are more journal worthy than blog worthy. Pretty sure this is my most useless blog to date, so sorry about that. I promise they might be better in the future.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment