Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sicko

You know you're sick when. . .


  • You dream about phlegm.
  • In the middle of the night, you wake up shivering and go around collecting your roommates blankets that they discarded because they're all sweating. And you use them.
  • Your first thought when you wake up at 11:30am is "only 8 more hours and I get to go to sleep." 
  • You pay 4.70 euro for a big thing of fresh squeezed orange juice, and can't possibly think of a better way to spend that money.
Yep, so there's that. I can't decide what to do today. Staying here sounds unappealing, but so does going somewhere else. I think I'll take a train to Bruges and wander around there for a bit, and then come back and go to sleep. Yep, that sounds like a good plan.

Being safe. I'll be healthy by tomorrow. Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment