Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Boat & Such. . .Quick Update.

Still not feeling 100% better. I was for awhile, but then I think I overdid it, and now I'm back to being sick. It's not a stomach thing, though, which is really nice. Just a head cold and a I-want-to-sleep-all-the-time thing.

The boat has been really, really rocky lately. I think it's fun, but it's making a lot of people sick, which is a bummer. The waves a huge. I've heard that they're 12 meters. Anyone who knows me knows how bad I am at estimating sizes, numbers, spaces, etc. so don't expect me to verify the size. I'll just say that they're freakin' huge.

The weather has been a bit chilly. Definitely a inside day.

I have a history test and a speech tomorrow. I should go study and work on my speech.

. . . But I just want to sleep.

I would love to hear from you. Please e-mail (or snail mail!).

No comments:

Post a Comment