Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Whale Sighting!

This morning I woke up, looked out my window, AND SAW A WHALE!
I couldn't even make words. Then my words were "looklooklooklooklook!" when my roommate came over I spilled out, "It could have been a really big dolphin, but I swear I just saw a whale."

During breakfast my eyes were glued to the window, and I think I scared the whole dining room when I pretty much screamed "oh my gosh!!" and pointed at the window. Everyone looked in time to see the splash made by a breaching whale. But it's okay they missed the jump, because seconds later it jumped again. And again. And again. Two whales (mama & baby?) took turns breaching for a good 10-15 minutes.

I'm sorry to say I didn't have my camera. But there will be more. I'm sure of it.

I really, really like Ghana so far.

1 comment:

  1. It's it incredible? I never knew whale sightings could be so moving.

    ReplyDelete